Looking for an instant answer to a question?
- What level of candidate does Homecoming Revolution recruit?
We specialise in the recruitment of experienced pan-African professionals, from middle management level upwards to C-suite.
We only work with global African professionals – those who are still abroad; those who have already returned home, and those we have a global outlook.
- What industries does Homecoming Revolution recruit for?
We recruit across a multitude of industries including: Financial Services, FMCG, Telecoms, Media & Technology, Retail, Management Consulting, Commerce & Industry, Public Sector, and Construction and Logistics.
- Does Homecoming Revolution only specialise in diaspora talent?
No. Diaspora talent is just one of our core focus areas. We place many top candidates who are back on the continent.
- What are Homecoming Revolution’s terms and conditions?
Please send a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of our T’s & C’s.
- What is Homecoming Revolution’s typical turn-around time?
This can be anything from 2 weeks to 3 months, depending on the assignment, scarcity of skill and agreement between both parties.
- Is Homecoming Revolution BEE compliant?
- What are the repatriation packages like for African returnees?
This depends on the location, industry and scarcity of skill. We have best practice mobility remuneration insights from employers across various industries, please get in touch with email@example.com if you’d like to find out more.