Looking for an instant answer to a question?
- I am not an African citizen. Can Homecoming Revolution help me?
Unfortunately not. As the brain gain company for Africa, we only recruit professionals who are African citizens/hold African nationalities.
- Is there candidate confidentiality?
As an executive recruitment firm that only works with top African professionals, we absolutely keep your details confidential at all times.
Please keep us informed of any particular sensitive information that we should be aware of.
- Do you charge candidates a fee?
No. Our fees are paid by employers. We work according to the brief that our client gives us.
- Which clients has Homecoming Revolution worked with?
We work with many multinational companies across Sub-Saharan Africa, primarily financial services, consulting, technology, engineering, media & marketing and professional services.
- What is the exact process for candidates hoping to go through Homecoming Revolution?
The first step is to submit your CV online. After doing this, we will review it to determine if it matches any positions currently open. If your CV matches any immediate vacancy, we will contact you as soon as possible, and move from there.
Please note: We work on behalf of our clients. We are unable to search for opportunities for every candidate that applies.
- Will Homecoming Revolution handle my visa/my spouse’s visa?
Given the constantly fluctuating immigration/nationality laws, we are not equipped to give you the necessary up-to-date information regarding visas. You should contact our immigration partners,
Intergate Immigration: www.intergate-immigration.com
- Will Homecoming Revolution handle my work permit?
No. Your work permit will be handled by the company that employs you.
- What do you mean by ‘African’?
When we say ‘Africa’, we mean any person of any ethnic group who is an African national/citizen.
- Do you only work with Africans abroad?
No. We work with many senior Africans at home too. Our focus countries for employment are South Africa, Nigeria and Kenya. However we do many placements in other countries within Sub-Saharan Africa too.